Employee Discount
Falamtauko

Hello there, i wanted to know how much employee discount i might be getting since i work for hillsborough county children services,florida?...

I have tried googling and verizon serach, and only find up to 25% put not a fixed %... i am asking this because, one of my friend is getting a 19% discount from his job.

Falam

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Employee Discount
Not applicable

Click on this link, it's the Verizon page that you can check on company discounts.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/employee/emaildomainauthentication.jsp?&cmp=KNC-58100000008502140

You have to have a work email address. (i assume that's how Verizon verifies whether or not you work for the company you are claiming) They will reply to your work email with the discount you have available.

Ususally the largest discount is 25% which is why they say say "up to 25%"  There are larger discounts available but you must work for a very large company, with in excess of 150,000 employees.  This would insure a larger base with which Verizon gauges potential customers. My wife is employed with one of these companies and enjoys a 27% discount on data charges.

0 Likes