Employment verification Nightmare
theburnettfamily
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been dealing with getting my husbands employment verification for our discount renewed since the end of December 2020.  Its now the middle of March.  He is a mailman so he does not have an email address.  I uploaded his paystub which was denied since he is not the account owner only an account manager.  I called and explained that to them and was told that they would resubmit, this was January 4th.  Still no discount and I have called about 15 times and EVERYTIME I am given a new solution.  I have requested to speak to a supervisor and always told no one is available they would call be back within 24 - 48 hours, what a joke.  I am so frustrated and angry that I am about to pay my one device off and go with a new carrier.  No one seems to care or want to fix the issue that is THEIR mistake.  

Re: Employment verification Nightmare
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to get this resolved. Please give our Discount team a ring at 800-890-8007, between the hours of Mon-Sun 8:00AM - 12:00AM ET. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
JRJQ

Also a postal employee.

have spent over 4 hours reverifying my employment. No luck.   Photo of paystub won’t load to Verizon.   Mailed stub too.   Nothing.   Suggest we take 700,000 postal employees business elsewhere.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JRJQ, we want all of our valuable customers that qualify for a discount to be able to get it with us. Please reach out to our Employee Validation team here at this link, they will be more than happy to help you 

https://www.verizonwireless-employmentvalidation.com/contactus/

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes