Entire neighborhood in Belle Meade MIAMI (33138) has repeatedly dropped calls on our verizon phone
lisa99vano

Every single phone call I make drops after a short period of time and I am unable to call back or receive a call back for some time period afterward.  I just upgraded from an iPhone 11 to an iPhone 13 which is a 5g phone.

And after posting my issue on our community board, everyone in my small community has the same problem.   Verizon service is awful ranging from the chat, which just keeps circling around telling me to do stuff on my phone to the in-person who was suppose to call me back and never did.  

Clearly this is a problem with our lines,  What do we need to do, to get someone to take a look at this?  I prefer not to switch to other carriers but maybe that is the best choice.   

0 Likes
Re: Entire neighborhood in Belle
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure you are always able to connect as expected, lisa99vano. I am here for support and happy to help! What announcement do you hear when calling #832? 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
lisa99vano

MY test call has been successful, thank you for choosing verizon wireless.  BTW, the call doesn't necessarily immediately drop.  AND also why do I only have 2 bars !!!!  That is really bad this is Miami we should have more bars than 2.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is good to hear that the call states it was successful and it is good that the call was not immediately dropped.  Regarding the 2 bars, we can understand your concern , however,  we want to gain some clarity.  Are you able to make/receive a call/text and access data? 

*Lisa

0 Likes