Equipment Return???
momof2queens

I ordered a Jetpak in Nov 2012, had trouble with it returned it after getting a new(refurb) replacement. Had problems with 2nd, got  another new (refurb) only to have more problems. The 3rd replacement came in January, the 2nd was returned, 3rd worked no problems. On May bill noticed a $249.99 equipment charge, after going back & forth for 2 months finally found the replacement & was notified that the $249.99 equip fee would be taken off bill as soon as the tracking # tracks that it's on it's way to VZ. Since the $249.99 wasn't removed as told, my payment for services has gone to the equip & not my services, which now shows 90 days past due. Now I'm being told that it has to be returned in 6 months, which it was but due to tracking difficulties it wasn't, I'm being charged & "Will in No Way get credit" Is this a disclaimer or policy that I can find? I also requested they send back the Jetpak, if I"m paying for a 3rd on my contract monthly for service & paying for another I'd like to at least have it. Please help.....going on too long.

Labels (1)
0 Likes