Escalation Team
Sculbert
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've chatted,  called, opened a customer support ticket and nothing is working.  I can't get even a tier 2 technical representative to call me back. I need a supervisor to CALL me back. I've had Verizon for YEARS and can't belive this nonsense with customer service.  How do I reach an Escalation Team. 

Re: Escalation Team
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

Customers service *is* the "escalation team".

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Sculbert! We're sorry to read that you're having issues with your account. We're happy to help in any way we can. Please tell us more about the situation. We'll be standing by.  ~Aaron

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Doggo we are here to help you on this forum. We have sent you a Private Message right here on this platform. -Dolores

0 Likes
Sculbert
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you send me a message? What department are you with?

0 Likes
Sculbert
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did not receive a message

Stuchmann1

I have had a horrific experience I have been waiting 6 weeks for my phones so I was told to order a iPhone 13 pro 256 because it was in stock  now this is my second set of phones the agent ordered me the first set incorrect.  So the customer service rep was supposed to split out my order and did not like they said they would and so now I paid extra for a phone I am not going to receive until Feb 4  I don’t understand why they just can’t send me the phone that is in stock and I asked to speak to a manager and there is not a manager and you can’t ever get in touch with Verizon 

0 Likes
TryDoIngTheRightThing

I didn’t know where else to turn. I found this message addressed to the Escalation Team on August 14, 2021, and since my struggle is similar, I’m trying this avenue. I have been ignored when scheduling a call back, and I was in a chat for over an hour- most of that time waiting for the an agent to respond. Then I received a message that technical issues disrupted the chat. I’ve tried phoning and get stuck in an automated system that promises a call back that never comes. This is horrible customer service. I need a supervisor! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to have a resolution to your problems as soon as possible. Can you please provide us with more information as to what exactly is going on? How can we assist you?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
souly

https://www.verizon.com/about/our-company/executive-bios

Although this is older reference, some executives may still be in these positions.

0 Likes