Escalations to Someone Who Actually Has Knowledge & Power to Fix & Retain a 25+ Year Customer
GL0CKMAMA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm beyond frustrated to the point of livid after months & months of lie after lie from the stores & customer service. I need answers & solutions from someone & I'm getting nowhere. We've been with Verizon since before it was even called that and had the very first cellular bag phone invented. We've been paying for 10 lines of unlimited for many, many years. If this is how they want to lose me then so be it. But I will go out very loudly and have many who follow my tech and wireless advice. What I'm going through is a scam and is stealing money with employees lying directly to your face repeatedly to keep you from being upset about it. Does anyone have a number I can contact to reach someone with some type of power to stop this madness?

0 Likes
Re: Escalations to Someone Who Actually Has Knowledge...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GL0CKMAMA Twenty-five years is a long time, and your satisfaction is essential to us. We work with integrity, and that last thing we want is to make you feel this way. We want to learn more about the situation.
You can visit our "Contact Us" page https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ to find different ways to reach out to us. Please share the details.

EvelynR_VZW

0 Likes