Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Excellent Customer Service - Springfield, PA
vep116

While I was in Disney, my phone ended up in the washer by mistake, and was ruined.  Thank heaven it was the last day of vacation, and it was an iPhone 6S so an upgrade was in my future anyway. However, in today's world, if you are without your phone, you are simply lost, and I was.

I went to the Verizon store located  at 731 W. Sproul Road in Springfield, PA, met Tyrone [removed], and received the best service ever.  He walked me through the options, took his time getting to know my phone usage requirements and recommended the iPhone Xr package.  I was very impressed!  Since my former phone was out of commission, he also worked with me to get all of my information out of the cloud and downloaded on to my new device.  I was very relieved to have my information back, and am enjoying my new device. 

I mentioned we just returned from Disney - the corporation where every employee is pleasant, helpful and more than willing to assist you with any issue or question.  Tyrone was that employee as well - he treated me with respect, did not "assume" I knew what I wanted, and supplied me with the perfect phone and accessories.  I could not be more satisfied with his help, and Verizon should be very glad they have him as a representative.  

If you are looking for excellent customer service and in the area, please see Tyrone - he is the best!

Content removed per Verizon Wireless Community Terms of Service

0 Likes