Executive Relations Team
MrAJCraig
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am looking for the email address to file an executive relations complaint for a major issue encountered yesterday.... Any one happen to have it? 

Re: Executive Relations Team
reddon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Jlinscomb
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been trying to resolve a billing issue of over 300$. I have tried the text service, phone support, and executive relations. After contacting the BBB executive relations contacted me. A fellow named D'Marcus was supposed to be handling the issue. It's been 2 week's and all my phone calls and emails have been ignored. Is there anyone else I can call? Are there any actions I can take to get them to give a dang? 

jzulauf
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the exact same issue.  Has anyone every responded to you?

Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a issue with billing. I have made several attempts to call CS and executive team. However they are not able to explain and said that case is closed. I also received a nasty offensive email from the account executive team member. Who can I call to get this resolved? Thanks 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello being on top of your bill is vital, especially if you are administering your finances. Please tell us more, what exactly is going on?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
C_MAC

I'm having issues as well and now I'm being fraudulently billed for a phone that was shipped to my son in who is in the Air Force living on base.  You guys are horrible....I have been on the phone multiple times with reps that are incompetent and when asking for a supervisor - THEY HANG UP!!!!   I'm getting ready to get a lawyer.  Someone needs to fix this now!  Glad to see you can mess over service members and stress them out while trying to serve.  Next stop is the BBB for me. Stop blaming your cruddy service on COVID.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

C_MAC, we never want our valuable customers to be billed incorrectly. We are here to help. 

You had stated this was fraudulent. Was this not something you wanted ordered for us? Did you son receive the phone you are referring to?

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
RossRunner2
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
RossRunner2
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes