Re: Executive Relations Team
acamdenwalker

Greetings, I missed a call today May 25 afternoon east coast time from Jazmine in Executive Office/Relations. I am unable to call her back? The Verizon person I reached, I suppose at a standard trunk line, knew nobody by that name; but, Jazmine's voicemail was a legitimate follow-up I have been working on resolving since November. I would very much like to connect with her. Thank you, ACW

0 Likes
Lklocke

You guys completely violated my contract. Allowed someone to go into my account, make changes and remove her line. She was NOT AN AUTHORIZED USER. I never gave permission. I have called in to customer service so many times it makes me sick. I was promised a ticket was created, I would receive compensation, the security team was on it, it was moved to high priority escalations. Lied to every time I speak to anybody. I was told the GM of the store would be in contact with me. I talked to the guy, he basically called me a liar, was incredibly rude and unprofessional. An embarrassment for the face of a company. Never once did I give permission, receive a text, NOTHING. This has been going on since April 6th. Is this some sick twisted joke to you? There's proof of every single thing on my account, nit to mention my own screenshots I've collected and conversations that were recorded as more proof. This man who allowed this person to go into my account is a manager. Which is even worse. He claims he talked to me.. look at the phone records and prove it. The guy is a clown and what a disgusting situation. I demand to speak to someone about this not to mention, lawyer up, you'll have to provide everything and lose. Pay all of the court costs. I'm so sick of this garbage. Somebody better call me now.

0 Likes
Lklocke

Complete violation of my account, my privacy. The emotional turmoil dealing with it. God for pathetic. 

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am shocked to hear about your experience, Lklocke. This does not sound like us at all. I can understand being upset and I do want to investigate this for you.I have sent you a private message. -Amber

0 Likes