Experiencing issues in Scottsdale 85260 near 91st street and Bell.
RYASCO16

Experiencing issues in Scottsdale 85260 near 91st street and Bell. Phone primarily getting 3G or no service. I can get LTE by triggering airplane mode to reset but it quickly returns to 3G or no service. Similar issues happening with coworkers phones. We have experienced a lot of storms lately.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Experiencing issues in Scottsdale 85260 near 91st street and Bell.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is never good to hear you are having service issues, ryasco16. Let's work together to get to bottom of this. When did this start? What make and model phone do you have? Are you having service issues anywhere else?  

Derek_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RYASCO16

I would say this has been going on for 3-4+ weeks. My coworker says he noticed issues around the time a major storm came through, I cant confirm that is when I noticed it, but the timeline does match up.

I have an iphone 7+ and he has an iphone 6+.

I am not having issues like this anywhere else.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you providing us with these additional details, RYASCO16. Let's look into a few more things with regard to the service experience. Through your iPhone 7, if you access Settings > Cellular > Tap on the words Cellular Data Options > Tap on the word Roaming > Is the toggle for Data Roaming set to ON or OFF? If that setting is currently set to OFF, I recommend setting that toggle to the ON position and then restarting your phone. Is there any change in the way your phone holds on to 4G services?

Outside of this specific location

Nicandro_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RYASCO16

I made that change and have monitored it for the past 24 hours and there has been no change. I still flucuate between LTE to 3G to no service with a majority of the time spent without LTE.

0 Likes