Extremely Rude Customer Service at Verizon Wireless Store - Irving, TX
vznite

Verizon Wireless Team,

I would like to register a complaint on a Verizon Wireless Store Representative at 7835 N MacArthur Blvd, Irving, TX 75063 location.  He was extremely rude and was yelling at me with only one question "Do you want me to check you in or not".  That is the statement he was yelling at me repeatedly irrespective of me asking any question.  His tone was at-least 10 times higher pitch than mine and yelling at me.  This is the WORST experience I ever had in any store in US in the last 20+ years.  Please take this seriously and register this complaint against his personal record.  You don't need to take any action with my complaint alone, but keep a record of my complaint for sure.  At some point you will see complaints against him go through the roof because of his abusive nature and I am sure at that point you need to figure out how to deal with his abusive nature and angry outbursts with customers.  This is easily the worst experience I ever had in any store ever in my life.  Surprisingly I am supposed to be the customer!

0 Likes