Re: Extremely SLOW data speeds!!
CRSPILOTCAR

Thank you

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 11:31 PM, boringusername <forums@verizonwireless.com

0 Likes
cecollie
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is horrible!! Verizon has the most expensive plans on the market with the worst service. I chose Verizon because I live in a rural area and it was the only company that provides decent service here. It's gotten so bad I'm looking at other carriers. Why pay the ridiculous prices and not have any better service. I would NEVER recommend Verizon to anyone.

Adownes

I am dealing with the same exact situation! It doesn’t matter where I am I literally haven’t seen the words 4G in the top left corner of my screen for over a year now. After i pay my phones off, I’m considering switching. I was so excited when I got Verizon 4 years ago because I thought I had finally got the best service - and it was for the first two years, but now, it sucks! I get nothing but 1 bar, LTE signal year round.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

LTE is the technology that Verizon uses for their 4G network

0 Likes
smodking

I am in Chico, CA (95926) and cannot even get SpeedTest to Run. The data connection is so slow, the response from the App is "Server Error". If you try again and again, it'll finally run. Download Speed on March 12, 2019 at 12:20PM (PDT) was 0.11Mbps. The upload speed was 0.00!

This has been a problem since 2018!

iPhone XS Max has been reset, carrier updates checked: none to update. Others in my area experience the same slow connection on Verizon. Those on T-Mobile and AT&T are getting downloads in the 20's and 30's..

If bandwidth is the issue fix it. It's been over three months with six or so agents and no one can resolve. I think I'll need to go to another carrier and that isn't an issue as I paid for all iPhones up front so no contract issues!

0 Likes
robertpat
Enthusiast - Level 2

i Agree with you.

i switched from T-Mobile to verizon and regreted. i have note 9 from verizon with 8 GB plan and internet speed is way slow. i did google speed test and look what the Google says.Screenshot_20190504-131703_Chrome.jpg

robertpat
Enthusiast - Level 2

it is not only in your area. i am in Glendale , CA 91205 . we have always slow speed on verizon cell coverage. i am counting tha days when my plan will be over and i go back to T-mobile.

0 Likes
robertpat
Enthusiast - Level 2

All the answers from verizon is Bla bla la lal ala allal la....

i called them many time ( no solution) only think they want is your money ( change to higer data)  i did but no solution. i have note 9 . on the screen you can clkearly see  4G LTE  with 3 bars but speed is beloww 1Mbps for down load. 

WiFi Calling?????? 

Why?

I pay for cell coverage not wifi .  i can not get wifi everywhere.

0 Likes
robertpat
Enthusiast - Level 2

My question is to Verizon .

you wrote respond on my twitter!

what about if someone does not or does not like to use social media?

Why you dont create a link how to fix the issue?

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Go back to T-Mobile if Verizon is so bad.

0 Likes