Extremely disappointed in Verizon.
Laceminace
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been a costumer for 5 years and I have NEVER been given a straight answer from a representative. Any time I call and/or chat I receive different answers and am lied to about the amount I will be paying. I'm the one paying for a service, why do have to spend hours trying to figure out how you've messed my plan up? I cannot afford a $200  bill a month and any time I make a small adjustment to my plan my bill sky rockets. I've given Verizon the benefit of the doubt too many times. No wonder people switch to other carriers!! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Extremely disappointed in Verizon.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want our customers to love our service.  If you have concerns we are here for you.  Can you tell us a bit more about what's going on?  I'm sure we can find a plan that fits your needs by working together.
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Extremely disappointed in Verizon.
Laceminace
Enthusiast - Level 2

Matthew,

I added a hotspot onto my plan. I asked multiple reps multiple times how much it would cost and was surprised to learn that my final bill would be less than what I was already paying! They said that since a fourth line was added on that it would be considered "family plan" which would then lower my bill by $40 a month. I asked them multiple times if this was correct and they reassured me that yes, my overall bill would be less expensive! Checking my bill today it turns out that no, my total bill is now $30 more a month because they didn't include my device payment in the total amount. If I would have known that I would be paying more I would not have added the line but as I was reassured MULTIPLE times by MULTIPLE people I made the mistake of assuming I wouldn't be deceived. I "chatted" with someone today that will adjust my plan back down to 10gb which means I'm sharing 10gb between four lines when I was sharing 10gb between three lines previously. I find it extremely frustrating that I have to constantly keep tabs on my phone line to make sure that additional charges are put on and that I'm not being taken advantage of.

Sincerely,

Lacey

0 Likes