Extremely slow or not working LTE data
DESBEN52
Enthusiast - Level 1

For over a week the data has been either extremely slow, or not working at all. It doesn't make any sense. Why am I paying a fortune for this service if it never works? Maybe it's time to switch to a new provider?

Labels (1)
Re: Extremely slow or not working LTE data
bbrdtylr
Contributor - Level 2

What speed are you getting? What plan do you have, and how much data have you used? There are several things that could cause slow data speeds, more information is needed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to leave the VZW team as our goal is to provide you with exceptional service. Allow us to troubleshoot. What's your zip code? When did this start? Does service improve in other areas? Do you know other VZW customers with the same concerns? What make and model device do you have?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jaime87

I am having the same problem I'm thinking of switching to straight talk same data,text and talk but only $25 per month my mom has it she never runs out of data is constantly watching Netflix and it diesnt lag or slow down. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jaime87, we'd never want to see you leave the VZW family! We're to help turn your connection experience around. When did you begin experiencing slow data? Does the problem persist in a specific area or multiple locations? Are other services affected (calls/text messages)? Please share the make and model of your device. 

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes