FRAUDULENT CHARGES
OkellyC
Enthusiast - Level 2

On 2/19/2016 I went into a Verizon Store in Greeley Colorado, to figure out why my iPhone 6plus ( refurbished) was not charging, upon arrival Joe helped me out. We took the phone to an area to charge, during the 20 mins of talking discovered that my phone had a charging issue. Joe found out I had a refurbished phone within 5 months of Asurion replacing my brand new iPhone 6plus and Verizon would send me a replacement with in 2 days, during the process introduced me to the HUE and I accepted the offer. Joe then told me that by opening a 3rd line the equipment was free and there was a $40 activation charge, but would wave the first months service fee to offset the charges. I agreed and Joe said they had none in the store and it would be mailed out. I left the store with only my iPhone. 3 weeks went by, I got my iPhone in the mail and the Hue. Yes 3 weeks due to Verizon and UPS not able to fit my Apartment number on the shipping bill( I guess Verizon thinks that's my fault). I got my bill for Feb 2016 and noticed an $80.22 charge for equipment, so I found the charge under my 2nd line and it was for a lightning charger, an iPhone 6plus screen protector and otter box case for iPhone 6plus, I had not purchased any such products and called Verizon immediately, Upon calling Verizon I got billing department, which reviewed the bill and said it was Fraud and was being transferred to the Fraud Dept. Fraud said it was a customer care issue, so I got transferred to Customer Care, Customer Care said it was a store issue, to which I called the Store in Greeley Colorado and they said its a Billing issue and to call Verizon and I did so. Upon calling billing Dept, and explain all over again. Billing said it was a Fraud issue, was transferred to Fraud at which they contacted the store to say the charges were VALID. I responded my saying, A) I never made a purchase for $80, B) I don't have these items, C) its signed KRISTOPHER and my name is CHRIS, D) I did not authorize these items to be bought, Found out the items were charged to my 2nd line and not my line. Fraud said they would review the tapes to further find out what happened, called the Store in Greeley and the employee JOE said they were valid but would call me in 3-5 days to discuss the findings. This all transpired in a 3hour 35 min phone call,,,,,

7 days late I heard nothing 03/08/2016, so I called Verizon to find out the results, to which nothing had been started. I called the Greeley store and they said per ANDREAS( store manager) said they were waiting on Fraud Dept, to give the OK to pull the video tapes. I called Fraud and they said its a store level decision not Verizon. I called the store back and they refused to help. I then called Verizon back and asked for Fraud and was transferred to International Fraud Dept. They transferred me to Fraud and spoke to BROOKE, who said its a Billing issue and spoke to DELYLAH, who said its a Fraud issue and spoke to CASIE who said its a Customer Care issue and spoke to MARK who said its a Fraud issue and spoke to CARL(supervisor) who said its a billing issue and FINALLY spoke to ALIE who wanted me to tell her about my issue after Every person I spoke to has heard my story. I explained I had been on the phone last week for almost 4 hours on hold and being transferred, Spoke to the store for 30 mins with no help, been transferred atleast 15 times from dept to dept and after todays attempt was on the phone for almost 4HOURS AND 30 MINS. So if she wanted to hear my story again, why not. I also told her that the Fraud dept said the order for the HUE was charged to my account the full charges of equipment, activation and other misc fees that were supposed to be waived. ALIE said hold on a few mins so she could do some digging. ALIE came back and said the order was placed in at the same time the HUE was ordered. The 3 items were supposed to be shipped to me via the mail, along with the HUE and noticed the items were charged to my 2nd line with an unknown signature which is FRAUD, and the items were not billed to my primary number along with the HUE, which contradicts the purchase of such items. ALIE also stated they were part of the program to receive the HUE, to which JOE NEVER INFORMED ME ABOUT!!!... ALIE quickly credited my account the $80.22, removed the 3 items from my bill and apologized for the hassle, the run around, the multiple transferring from depts, apologized for the inconvenience and  said she would launch an investigation on the store in GREELEY COLORADO( Centerville store) about JOE and if he is stealing from Verizon and why the store manager ANDREAS was not able to credit my account when he has full authorization to do so. ALIE I wish you were the first person I spoke to on Feb 29th 2016, you and DELYLAH are the ONLY VERIZON EMPLOYEES that apologized for my issue and problems, THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE..About the other 9+ Verizon employees that said I was incorrect or refused to help me out or said too bad, there is nothing they can do as the charges are VALID. I hope this gets to CORPRATE and they READ THIS LETTER..But what kills me the most after spending 10HOURS on the phone with VERIZON and the VERIZON STORE...ZERO COMPENSATION WAS GIVEN FOR THE  [removed] I GOT AND TIME WASTED HOLDING ON THE PHONE AND THE RUN AROUND I WENT THROUGH. I was 20 seconds away from walking into AT&T to switch over, but ALIE came to my rescue. Again thank you DELYLAH AND ALIE....

Respectfully Submitted

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Labels (1)
0 Likes