Family Plan Cancellation Question
stpark6985

I am the primary line on a family plan with one other person.  I am thinking about canceling my line but I was wondering what would happen to my friends line. Would he have to go to the share everything plan(which would cost more).  Could he become the primary account holder? Just wondering what I can do if I need to cancel.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Family Plan Cancellation Question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to lose either one of your lines stpark6985! Why are you thinking of cancelling your line with us? We're here to help!

If you do decide to leave, your friend can absolutely become the Account Owner for his remaining line through an easy process called Assumption Of Liability (AOL). For more information on that process and what would be needed for his single remaining line, please visit
http://bit.ly/JG6iOD

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Family Plan Cancellation Question
stpark6985

There are two reasons I was thinking about leaving.  First being price.  My portion of the bill is about $80 per month, and my other lines is almost $100 per month.  This is getting to be a big expense.  Also I do not get any reception at my work, which is frustrating because I need to rely on my phone for text messages because all pages are sent to my phone.  It's discouraging to think that I am paying $80 per month when the place I am at most of my day has no Verizon signal at all.  Also if the other line does do the AOL his bill is bound to go up, which puts me in a hard place.  I'd like my other line to keep the same rate he is paying now, but it doesn't sound like that is possible.  Those are my two reasons for wanting to leave.  At this point I am willing to pay the ETF to switch to a provider that does have reception at my place of work.

0 Likes