Fed up
Mkelly300

No one can help me. Im up to NINE hours wasted on chat and support for a 500 dollar rebate I was promised. No one can help, they all try and say they will call me back and no one does.

Ive offered 6 times to switch plans to qualify for the rebate. No one can do it because there is an order on my account to be activated i never ordered and dont have.

A month ago I was given to escalated customer support and even three way called the rebate people and both said they cant fix it and ill get my rebate. Then it was denied, AGAIN. Yesterday i spent 2 hours in chat. Sent me to the phone. Another 2.5 hours. He said he would call me back in 2 hours. No call, im ready to explode. I did nothing and had Verizon for 15 years. I did everything on my end. I want my rebate

B298FDCD-4B54-4458-BBB0-47315CA9F5F0.jpeg

0 Likes
Re: Fed up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mkelly300, we are sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure you are able to receive the Rebate promotion you qualify for is important. Allow us the opportunity to review the details. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.  

-Sylvia

0 Likes