Feedback for a Verizon Store
neohiofam

Is it possible to send feedback regarding a visit to a Verizon Store? I recently had a bad visit at a store and want to share this information with Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Feedback for a Verizon Store
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

neohiofam,

We're certainly sorry to hear that you had a less than stellar experience at one of our store locations. We definitely feel that you should be able to rely on your local store and would be happy to place feedback in regards to you experience. Do you have the store address? You can also give us a call at 800-922-0204 for assistance.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
neohiofam

Yes, the address is 2030 N Atherton St, State College, PA.

Thank you for passing along the information.

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 4:21 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

neohiofam,

Thansk for providing those details. We can definitely forward this to our leadhership. Can you please share what exactly happened so that we can be as detailed as possible within our feedback?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
eco1

My mom had a very mad experience with the manager of the Odessa, TX store today. She is on the account and went to pick up a package and the manager would not release it to her. He kept saying she wasn't on the account and was really hateful to her. He kept threatening to close the door on her and was refusing to help her. Every customer that walked up to him, he was hateful to. Now I have to drive the 20 miles tomorrow to get my package.

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is difficult to hear that she had this experience.We are sending you a Private Note.  

0 Likes