Feedback for support agent Jahaida in CA
hjhogle
Enthusiast - Level 2

Disappointing that Verizon does not provide a link to send feedback for customer/agent interactions.

Confusion about pricing for purchase made 2 days ago.  I reached out via Chat to a support agent (Monica) who seemed to struggle to answer my questions - at one point she simply asked me to wait and then ... disappeared.  20 minutes later, I closed the chat. Ridiculous (28 years with Verizon and this is the first disappointing support conversation, which is pretty remarkable)

I then called Verizon and spoke at length with Jahaida in California.  She knew immediately what I needed, did a fair amount of investigation with me on the phone (she did not put me on hold) and was able to completely answer all of the questions I had.  She was professional, friendly and efficient.  SHE is a much better example of the support I have received over the decades, which is why I'm still a Verizon customer.  

Thanks

Re: Feedback for support agent Jahaida in CA
MEW02
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also just had a very positive customer service experience (with Tyler) and have been disappointed to find no easy way to provide that feedback.

The “feedback” option on the app only allows for feedback on the app or in a store. And on the website it only allows for feedback on the website.

Customer-facing employees are your best brand ambassadors. Don’t you want a way to identify and reward those top performers? If there is a way, please make it more visible.

Thank you!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize about the experience, we want to make sure you get the help you need anytime you contact us, and we welcome any feedback and improve our brand. On our site there is a tab on the right side of the page where you can submit your feedback. 

~Pam

0 Likes
hjhogle
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the replies.  

I wasn't really miffed about the disappointing chat interaction with Monica - it's the first time I've been disappointed by Verizon support in many years of being a Verizon customer.  I absolutely wanted to point out how terrific Jahaida was.  

As the other poster pointed out - the feedback tab on the right of the website that you mention does not encourage feedback for support agents, it says "Thank you for sharing your comments.  We will use your input to make the website experience better."  While we could have left comments there, we had no assurance that the right people would see them as our shout out was specifically related to specific support agents.

0 Likes
hjhogle
Enthusiast - Level 2

"Customer-facing employees are your best brand ambassadors. Don’t you want a way to identify and reward those top performers? If there is a way, please make it more visible."

What a great comment, wish I'd said that 🙂

0 Likes