Re: Fees fees Fees
Not applicable

How can my reply be considered ignored? Or is it you didn't get the reply you were hoping for?

Good Luck

0 Likes
VerizonTarget
Enthusiast - Level 3

your a Verizon employee, rep?

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You have reached out to a peer to peer community support forum. If you have want to speak to VZW directly you should contact them at 611 from your cell phone or 1-800-922-0204 from any phone.

VZW never stated specific upgrade dates in the contract. This is how they were able to change the policy. Don't worry because they changed it for EVERYONE and didn't single you out. We all must wait until we complete 2 full years of our contract. Though this information was communicated in previous mailing and bill inserts. They don't just change something without prior notification.

0 Likes
VerizonTarget
Enthusiast - Level 3

this is a lie and you sound just like the V liars. i never get anything in the mail from them, please scan a copy of yours so i can see it...

0 Likes
trip1605
Enthusiast - Level 1

mine started out that high to. Now its down to 104 a month.

0 Likes
Not applicable

No need to scan anything.

Verizon Wireless Upgrade Policy - Verizon Wireless Upgrade Eligibility

Verizon announces upgrade policy changes, moves upgrade eligibility to 24 months | PhoneDog

http://www.engadget.com/2013/04/12/verizon-upgrade-eligibility-extends-to-a-full-two-years/

Verizon Confirms Our Report: Upgrade Eligibility Changes to 24-month Cycle, NE2 Credits Gone as of A...

It is and was all over the net and it was included in your billing invoice under the news that is printed on page two under things to know. It was on TV and in the papers, and in the Verizon stores.

And no I don't work for Verizon wireless.

Good Luck

VerizonTarget
Enthusiast - Level 3

its still very unclear...

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

What exactly is still very unclear? What date is VZW telling you that you are able to upgrade?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for any confusion that you may be experiencing regarding the upgrade date, VerizonTarget. I want to provide you with the answers that you are looking for. We can check your plan as well as the upgrade date.

What seems to be unclear about both?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
VerizonTarget
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was eligible for an upgrade and it went away.

Its also unclear why the contract is 2 years and the phone warranties are only 90 days...

It is unclear also why your not just honest about the pricing but you play games with your fees. Connection fee, $35,upgrade fee $30.

Its a bit unclear how you can shut off service and then charge a fee to turn it back on after having an agreed payment agreement date.

Its unclear why it took you 5 days to post here...

It's really unclear why wireless is not treated like a utility..

0 Likes