File a complaint
Wellsjv01

How do i file a complaint against a store emploee

0 Likes
Re: File a complaint
bearone21
Legend

before you file a complaint, you better tell the whole story, what you asked for, how you asked for it, were you abusive in your coversation....remember, conversations are taped for training purposes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wellsjv01, we take your Verizon experience very seriously. We're sorry to hear that you had problems with one of our employees. Let's get a fresh start. What happened at our store? What were you trying to do when you visited us?

JoelR_VZW

0 Likes
vdemchuk

While we were traveling in Europe I turned off cellular service on our phones but Verizon still charged us for international calling, for Wi Fi Assist fees , travel pass fees for each country we visited even though we did not request the service. I would like to dispute unauthorized charges by Verizon. If not removed I would termite service with Verizon and seek legal help.

Thank you.

Victor 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you vdemchuk. We know how important it is to be billed correctly. TravelPass is used when a call is made or a text message is sent while abroad. If you have an iPhone, it's very important to disable Wi-Fi Assist to disable charges. Please visit our Contact Us page here and choose the appropriate option for support:https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/. Let's get the assistance you deserve.   BobbyN_VZW

0 Likes