Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing a Complaint against Chat Service
MICBOG33

Hello,

I’ve been trying to upgrade my device and spent an hour this evening with a chat support representative.  This is after calling the sales line and being directed to a digital assistant numerous ties.

The rep basically quoted me three different prices for unlimited plans and just spoke round and round in circles for hours.  I have screenshots of all.  I also repeatedly asked him to speak to a manager or supervisor and told me I would have to call customer service.  He refused to clarify why he quoted so many different prices.  

I’m at my wits end because its not really that easy to go into a store or get a human on the line during these times.

Does anyone know how to file a complaint in this situation? I've been with Verizon for 15 years and this is some garbage to be manipulated with pricing like that.

Re: Filing a Complaint against Chat Service
9wood

Chat reps much like one's on phone are just script reader who will rarely help as for any complaint they just get ignore 

0 Likes
Tigerstep

I don't know why people trust complete strangers with their money. Verizon has the cost of plans right here

Simple simple stuff. Select the number of lines you have and the price is given to you. Just takes some basic addition. If you don't do autopay, just add +$10 per line from what the unlimited page shows. Same goes for phone prices. The product page tells you the cost per month, what promos are running and what you need to do to qualify for a promo.

Absolutely no reason why someone needs chat or sales to do something that's easy to figure out online.

@9wood Chat reps are bad, so is not learning basic web navigation. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

MICBOG33, this is not the way we want you to fell. We are always here to help. Did you ever get in touch with our Care team? If not, we are more than happy to assist you here! CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
9wood

@CourtneyM_VZW you and others have just ignored me and others

0 Likes