Filing a complaint and actually speaking to the cancellation department
Steve-C
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently had my phone go into a bootloop. It was paid for the 2years ending .. I paid and continue to pay $11 dollars extended replacement warranty. The phone was replaced with a refurb the old phone returned. label printed and shipped. never delivered. I contacted Verizon the day we mailed it and every time i received an alert that I was going to be charged over $500 for a refurb phone of which i paid more than that in warranty cost over 2+ years. they issues an escalation ticket to find the phone which was done incorrectly and lost so nothing was done. I received a bill and called directly and spoke to Keesha(Kisha?) you don't get full names any longer. A supervisor stated it's my fault and i need to pay and then contact UPS and go through them. I said I shouldn't have to pay what has been paid for already. otherwise Verizon will receive money for 3+ phones. I have since opened a complaint with FCC. When I said I want to know about cancelling the same service person said i can handle that as well I said I rather talk to the cancelation department. she stated that she was... I find it hard to believe she was onestop.  The Cancelation department has always been separate. I've been a Verizon customer for 20+ years and this is the new treatment? 

I felt as if the whole time i got lip service and that she really didn't speak to a supervisor. 

it's abhorrent.. I am still trying to find the RIGHT person to which to talk. 

Thank you 

Steve C. 

Re: Filing a complaint and actually speaking to the cancellation department
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Steve-C,

Knowing what is going on with a phone and making sure it comes back without issue is a big deal. We definitely don't want you to have this issue. I'm glad to see what can be done about that cost as we want to keep you in the Verizon family. So we can fully look into this please reply to the private message I've sent you. We want to find a solution. 

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Steve-C
Enthusiast - Level 2

i am more than happy to discuss. 

Thank you 

0 Likes
Steve-C
Enthusiast - Level 2

i do not see a PM listed as of yet

0 Likes
Steve-C
Enthusiast - Level 2

Andrew I PMed you.. as i didnt get your PM. so either something is wrong or you cannot help me. 

feel free to use my profile which you probably can see to either email me or call my cell,

Thank you 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're definitely here to help you. I read the thread and I'm sorry you haven't received a response. I will send a Private Note, in addition to this reply. 

0 Likes