Filing a complaint to FCC
VerizonNightmare

I’ve been having a problem with Verizon since Nov 2021. They have been charging me for a phone that was returned back in Nov 2021 and they messed up on the trade it plan. And the problem has not been fix as of today after countless phone calls, sending a “ticket” that they never get to, and the incompetent person over the phone saying “someone will get back to you” tomorrow (many times), which never came. This is unacceptable and basically fraud. Therefore, I was wondering if anyone had the same problem and what’s the best recommendation cause the people at Verizon are CLEARLY Incompetent. Is it worth going through FCC or filing a claim? 

0 Likes
Re: Filing a complaint to FCC
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to make sure you receive the full value of your trade-in. We are here to help. Please follow and DM us. *Rebecca

0 Likes
VerizonNightmare

LOL I don’t know how you can. Tell me what can you do to help? When we called 10 times to fix this problem since Nov 2021 and NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE. You guys are still charging us on the phone that we return and there’s no way for us to dispute that bill on your app (smart move to make sure your consumers can’t do sh*t about that or stop paying unless we stop paying for the whole thing). 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would like to access your account to further assists you with your concern. We've sent you a Private Message to better assist you. ~Christian

0 Likes