Financial Services
epa1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called the Financial Services Department.  During the call with the "supervisor", the call was disconnected. When i called back, the rep i spoke to either would not/could not provide the name of the "supervisor" in the department.  The "supervisor" was quite dismissive & spoke very little, and repeated the same thing over and over.  The "supervisor" & the rep didn't seem to care if i cancelled the account. The rep said "okay".

I am wondering if i ever really was speaking to a "supervisor" or not. I am wondering if the original rep just handed the phone over to someone who would play the part. Didn't sound management material to me.

0 Likes
Re: Financial Services
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sadddened to hear that your interaction with our Financial Serivces team was not successful nor pleasing, and this is never what we like kto hear from our valued customers. Were you able to get your financial matters taken care of?

Stephannie_P VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!