Financing Limit Decrease
Killakezze

I have been a customer for 10 years and have 9 lines. I have upgraded my phone every year and paid off every device. I was on ever Iphone upgrade plan over the last 10 years. But like Millions of others, I was financially impacted by the Pandemic. I even notified Verizon and took advantage of the options the offered and it is documented on my account. I have not upgraded for 2 and half years, just to be told that due to my late payments that now I only have 100 dollar spending limit! What am I supposed to do with that! The customer service person even said "Normally an account with this many lines and length of service has around a 15,000.00 dollar spending limit". You want me to stay a customer but I can even upgrade my devices unless I pay full price? If that is the case, what is stopping me from just hoping to another carrier? I totally understand the possible risk Verizon takes and yes I have had late payment history over the last year or so, but the Pandemic's effects were out of my control. I like my service with Verizon, but if I have to pay for a new phone at full price every year then Its not worth it. Especially all the money I have spent with this company. My home is Verizon Fios, my home internet is Verizon, my home electronics and appliances are all insured by Verizon Home Protection. Does that not hold any weight with this company? Like I am just trying to upgrade 4 phones. I have paid off close to 20 devices while with Verizon. Apple Watches, Apple Ipads, Iphones, Etc.  Its so disheartening that I am being penalized for financial set back during a pandemic that effected the whole world. I feel like exception should be made, if not at least considered.

Sincerely, 

Long term Verizon Customer 😞

0 Likes
Re: Financing Limit Decrease
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Killakezze, 

We hope that you reconsider your decision to leave and allow us to continue as your wireless provider for many more years. The next best step is to improve the payment history on your account by making consecutive on time payments. This will improve your payment history. Additionally, it's also imperative that your services are not suspended for non-payment at any time. We hope that these tips are helpful to you. 

-Lasina

0 Likes
Re: Financing Limit Decrease
Killakezze

Thank you for the quick reply but you only informed me of what I already know. My problem is that I have devices that are out dated and are not going to last much longer, hence the reason for the upgrade. If I have to wait to upgrade 9 lines or pay full price, then I might as well explore other carries that will welcome me and my 9 lines with open arms right now and provide me with tons of incentives to get my business. Of course I would like to stay with Verizon but when I have to wait a whole minute just a email to load or text message to send because my iphone is not a 5g iphone and the speeds are slower then I have to really think, what am I really paying 500 dollars a month for!

0 Likes