Fios Install at Apartment
dlondie1999

I just moved from a house into an apartment.  I previously had Verizon Fios, along with a Verizon Router that I purchased.  The apartment has Fios available, including a ONT installed already.  Verizon says I need a technician to install Fios.  Is it possible to use my router and Verizon simply turns on my internet/tv?  I'm not sure what a technician needs to come to the apartment for.  Also with everything going on, who knows how long until they activate my service.

0 Likes
Re: Fios Install at Apartment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dlondie1999, I can understand your concerns regarding the support for your router. I do want to get you in the right direction as you have reached Community Board for cellular service, not landline service. To better address your concern you will need to reach out to FiOS directly. You can reach out to Verizon Fios via any of these methods. AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Fios Install at Apartment
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@dlondie1999 wrote:

I just moved from a house into an apartment.  I previously had Verizon Fios, along with a Verizon Router that I purchased.  The apartment has Fios available, including a ONT installed already.  Verizon says I need a technician to install Fios.  Is it possible to use my router and Verizon simply turns on my internet/tv?  I'm not sure what a technician needs to come to the apartment for.  Also with everything going on, who knows how long until they activate my service.

For the Verizon Fios Support Forum: https://forums.verizon.com

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes