Follow Me To The Wireless Promise Land!!!
common_sense

I am so so so sick and tired of these companies thinking they can impose any fee on you at their will. This is ridiculous. When did it become acceptable to forget about the customer and focus solely on profits. I have been debating leaving Verizon for some time now because of their priorities, which have become profit, profit, and more profits.

This latest act has completely made my decision to leave an easy one. My contract is up in February and I am dropping them like a bad habit.

I URGE EVERYONE OF YOU TO PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING VERIZON. I AM NOT TELLING YOU WHERE TO GO, BUT I AM GOING TO SPRINT OR T-MOBILE, WHERE YOU CAN GET MUCH BETTER DEALS.

FOLLOW ME TO THE WIRELESS PROMISE LAND!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Follow Me To The Wireless Promise Land!!!
Tidbits
Legend

common_sense wrote:

I am so so so sick and tired of these companies thinking they can impose any fee on you at their will. This is ridiculous. When did it become acceptable to forget about the customer and focus solely on profits. I have been debating leaving Verizon for some time now because of their priorities, which have become profit, profit, and more profits.

This latest act has completely made my decision to leave an easy one. My contract is up in February and I am dropping them like a bad habit.

I URGE EVERYONE OF YOU TO PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING VERIZON. I AM NOT TELLING YOU WHERE TO GO, BUT I AM GOING TO SPRINT OR T-MOBILE, WHERE YOU CAN GET MUCH BETTER DEALS.

FOLLOW ME TO THE WIRELESS PROMISE LAND!!!!

I am guessing that $2 fee...

Sprint charges $5 for the same deal...

T-Mobile charges $5 on certain plans for the same deal.

AT&T would do it if Verizon did it...

Best check a regional provider...

0 Likes