Forwarding calls and texts to another device....
Noctaire
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is it possible to forward both calls and text messages from one VZW number/handset to another?  I have two different accounts and would prefer to carry just one phone rather than two.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Forwarding calls and texts to another device....
B33
Legend

Calls can be forwarded but as for text haven't see were you could do that.. Follow these steps here..

You can forward calls by signing into your My Verizon account. Here are the steps:

Click My Verizon > View All (under My Device).
Click Set Up Call Forwarding (under Manage My Device).
Enter the 10-digit phone number in the Forward Mobile Number to box and  adjust the options as desired then click Set Up Call Forwarding.

You also can set up call forwarding by dialing *72 to activate and *73 to deactivate

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Calls can be forwarded but as for text haven't see were you could do that.. Follow these steps here..

You can forward calls by signing into your My Verizon account. Here are the steps:

Click My Verizon > View All (under My Device).
Click Set Up Call Forwarding (under Manage My Device).
Enter the 10-digit phone number in the Forward Mobile Number to box and  adjust the options as desired then click Set Up Call Forwarding.

You also can set up call forwarding by dialing *72 to activate and *73 to deactivate

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea I know:  I had what I posted from a way back.. but using the *72 / *73 is just as simple..

0 Likes
DGBartoli

I don't have that option.  The 3122 phone is set up as the main one.  Not having access to it really makes using my account nearly impossible.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.