Fraud Department
Makesnosense
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: Fraud Department
Makesnosense
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I started an order for my daughter in Florida last week Wednesday. Promised delivery by Friday. Cancelled on Thursday by email not cellular which is the reason for the term Wireless in Verizon Wireless. Called Friday and they said they can't resolve it until they get the two phones back. Called Monday because the phones never arrived. They said they fixed everything and both phones should arrive on Thursday. Thursday one phone arrives and when I call back Wireless they tell me that the other phone was not sent because of fraud prevention.

Are you F-ing kidding me? So it was okay to send one phone and not the other because of fraud???

Call back Wireless and Fraud prevention tells me there nothing they can do to solve my problem. But wait, I am paying for the second phone and accessories. why.

It get's better, I asked to speak to a supervisor and I give the supervisor "Supervisor C" both my cell phone and work phone numbers before she puts me on hold to check something. Then she hangs up on me and now because of COVID-19 I can't call back and start a new conversation until tomorrow.

So, I figure that maybe since she has both numbers she will provide me the common courtesy and cal me back especially since she took my numbers.

tic-toc-tic-toc-tic-toc.

Hours on the phone since Wednesday.

Averaging 2 hours a day over the time period. 

VerizonWireless, you terrible! I have a family plan of 10 lines since 199__. 

Supervisor C for not calling me back "F U" you don't belong in management. That is not how you treat a customer and if you don't like the "F U" comment the respect my time and relationship and you should have called me back. Very disrespectful!

To the system, that leave me no other recourse during a COVID crisis to solve simple math "If you were okay to send 1 phone you can send the 2nd phone as part of the two phone deal that we went through several times over several calls with the fraud department. You over cautious approach without verbal communications with the account holder delayed the process unnecessarily. So the math is (1-send one phone +1-send the other phone = good job) or your math (1-send one phone + 1-don't send the send phone = how stupid of a decision does that make.

STUPID!!! You wasted my time and you owe me for the time wasted and I will get my money's worth from you and you will get this problem fixed!!!

MAKES NO SENSE!!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Makesnosense, we are so sad to learn of your experience. We always want all of our customers to get any and all products they purchase from us as soon as possible. We do want this to be fully resolved for you.

When you contacted our Fraud Department, did they advise if a new order could be processed? We ask because if there is a still a Fraud concern for your account, then only they can assist.

Also, anything not shipped to you that was held up by a Fraud alert will refund any cost you paid for those items.  

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
darrell1985
Enthusiast - Level 1

After getting an approval email that my order was approved. Fraud department decides to cancel my order without giving me a reason. Having a business that is established over 6 years with no negative impact on my business or my credit report and still Verizon thinks that I’m not qualified for there service, I’m so confused.

0 Likes
darrell1985
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree this is ridiculous, they approved my order then suddenly cancelled my order without giving a reason or requesting additional information. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

darrell1985, we understand your concerns in how everything went down. The only team that would be able to let you know what happened with the order is our Fraud Team so you would need to speak with them directly at 888-483-7200. The Hours of Operation are Sun-Sat7:00AM - 11:00PM ET. I'm sure you will get the asnwers that you are looking for there. 

-Nicci

0 Likes