Free Data?
id452

I received a text message saying I was near my 6GB data limit, but that I could increase it by 4GB for $0. Did I miss something, or am I able to upgrade it at no cost whatsoever?

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Free Data?
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen other posts recently where users got a similar "loyalty" data upgrade offer. They usually get 50% more data for the same price they're already paying.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've seen other posts recently where users got a similar "loyalty" data upgrade offer. They usually get 50% more data for the same price they're already paying.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

id452,

That is a wonderful question. I want to make sure we avoid any kind of overage on your account. I would like to review the account in full details with you. In order for us to do that we would need to be in a Direct Message. I did send you a message. Can you please respond back to that message. Looking forward to hearing from you.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

You can increase to 10GB for $80, that's the new price for 10GB. Be sure to make it effective retroactively to the beginning of your billing cycle.

0 Likes
stevereenie

What if I am already getting 10gb for $100..??  Can I get a discount to $80...???

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

yes go online and change your plan. It'll say your current plan is no longer available. You can choose 10GB for $80. 15Gb is now $100 if you're interested in getting more for same price.

0 Likes
stevereenie

lewisr13
Thanks for the info.

I'm new to Verizon (16 years with sprint)

I bought the 10 gb but they are showing 3 GB of "Promotional Data"
Does that expire?

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Yeah, depends on the promo you got them on. Some expire in a year, some 2 years, some at end of contract, some don't expire. You'd need to call and ask if there is a expiration for the promo you got.

0 Likes