Friends and Family.. what's free?
mcs31872
I have friends and family but I am wanting to know if just the calls to those on my friends and family list are free or if text are free to those numbers as well? I am a former Altell customer and with them , my circle they were free , need to know if they are the same with verizon? Thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Friends and Family.. what's free?
DaniLove13
Contributor - Level 3
Friends and Family only covers calls incoming and outgoing. Text is still going to go towards whatever package you have.
0 Likes
Re: Friends and Family.. what's free?
MAX658
Enthusiast - Level 3

wow that was great that you had the free text as well with your, altel list of friends ( my circle ) ,, but like the other guy said ,, it only voice calls in and out with verizon..

It’s sad that former Altell customer have had some cuts to what they had..

But on the other hand ,, I check with verizon ,, If you was still under contract with Altell when verizon took over , you may still have what you had ( free text ) till the end of your contract , or that is till you renew with verizon.

After all you had a contract with Altell , and it was not your choice that they was taken over by another Co. , you may Evan have the right to cancel out if you wish and move to another Co.

800 922 0204
0 Likes