Full Bars But No Data!!
201kyle
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have full bars and data is fine..... and then the data just dirt can be resolved quickly before I am forced to leave verizon. 

Re: Full Bars But No Data!!
bearone21
Legend

settings/data...on! not in airplane mode!

0 Likes
201kyle
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have full bars and data is fine..... and then the data just ceases to work completely although the 4 bar connetion to LTE remains. It is infuriating! The data will be working and then out of the blue I cannot load a web page, use the maps, load a picture, refresh any apps, etc. I am in an area that has many cell towers which makes it even more frustrating. During a period when the data was working i downloaded two (2) third party applications to test my connection. When the data is working myspeeds are over 10Mbps. However when the data is not working and the connection for LTE is full; the applications both display "error" or have downloads less than 1Mbps. This is at my work place, which is where I am 8-10 hours per day and the only option would be to change providers. This is an issue that has only recently begun, I am hoping it can be resolved quickly before I am forced to leave verizon.

GreenRamp
Enthusiast - Level 1

SAME HERE

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GreenRamp, making sure you have reliable data services is important. Allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details of your concern. When did this concern start? Are all of your services impacted including phone calls and text? May we have your nearest intersection, City and zip code so we can accurately pinpoint your location?

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
jf1979
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m having this problem too, at my work I have 3 bars of LTE and can receive calls and texts but no internet connection. There’s also another place close to my house that does the same thing.  I just switched from AT&T to Verizon a little over a month ago and bought an iPhone XR mainly because I didn’t want to buy an expensive phone so I could get the new iPhone early next year. They can’t tell me that it’s the area I’m in because it’s usually showing at least 3 bars of LTE. Verizon you need to get your sh*t together before I’m forced to go back to AT&T!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, jf1979. We are here to help. We are sending you a Private Note now. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
jjj76

Having same problem as of around 10pm last night. Good barservice but no internet connection

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reliable service is a must and we are here to help. What is your ZIP Code? Are you also having trouble with your calls and texts or just data? 

0 Likes
Dut4907
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having same problems. Have 3 of 4 bars of LTE and data will not load. Can receive calls and texts fine.