Re: Full Bars But No Data!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, Dut4907! Are you still needing assistance with your signal? Has your concern been fixed? Have you powered the phone off then back on? - Carter

0 Likes
Snake2417
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Brother and I (both Verizon) have been having this issue as well for about 2 weeks. 

Data On, Airplane mode OFF, 3 bars of service .... and I have (LTE|||x)

Zipcode 84533.

Please let me know what the issue is before I am forced to switch carriers. (shrug)

Sherrymaybekind
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had 5G 4 bars but no internet. I could text and call out. Current location zip is 46402.

I have an unlimited plan.

However I went into my settings and manually switched to LTE standard cellular service. Now I have internet.

Verizon, what is going on? It took me 2 hours to figure this out. Why don’t I have internet with 5G full bars and unlimited plan? Frustrating!

SRocus

I have the same issue.   Shows 5G service and can call/text but no internet connection for Google or apps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SRocus, making sure you have the services you need is important. Let's investigate the details. When did this start? What services are impacted (calls, text, data)? May we have your nearest intersection, City, and zip code, so we can accurately pinpoint your location?

0 Likes
Jteal2345
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue, It’s infuriating to show full bars and Apple Maps can’t load anything. I’m about done putting up with overpriced under performing Verizon plans.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jteal2345, keeping you with Verizon is a priority. We would like the opportunity to work toward a resolution on the issues with loading apps. Do you experience slow data speeds for all apps and the web? Is the problem indoors or outdoors? How are other services, such as calls and text working? 

0 Likes
RuralVa

Same problem on band 5 in VA zip 23065.  RSRQ -12, SINR 6 but no data.  Text and voice seem fine.  Been this way for several months so I have been forcing band 4 when it is available but that signal quality isn't always as good.  Would appreciate a fix for this issue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RuralVa, I tried finding the make and model of your phone by looking up old posts. I could not find that detail. What is the make and model of your phone?

0 Likes
popovimm13

Same issue here for months now. Full bars, phone says LTE but when I connect to any apps it says no connection and times out of loading. I dont even get a 4G or 5G, just LTE at all times. If this doesnt get rectified Im taking all 3 lines to Att or Tmobile. 

0 Likes