Full bars but no data or texts at all
Deerak22

I have this same problem in Meridian, Idaho. Have tried everything.  Even just got a new phone.  Nothing.  All Verizon customers that visit my complex all have the same issue.  How do you see if the tower is down?  I am at the point of changing carriers as well.   

0 Likes
Re: Full bars but no data or texts at all
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that your service is working correctly at all times, as we know how vital it is to have your phone available. Could you provide us with your ZIP code? When did this issue start?

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
Deerak22

83642.  It has been months now.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Deerak22, thank you. What make and model phone do you have? How are things outside of the complex?

0 Likes
Deerak22

I have an IPhone XS.  Got my new replacement phone. Still can’t email a pic to an Android no matter where I am.  Other Verizon users have the same connection issues around this location.  

The phone is spotty for the most part everywhere else.  Most times I have no internet when I have unlimited data.  

I work from home.  This is a huge issue.  If someone can call me to fix this, I would prefer that.  I am losing money every time I can’t work.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have the resources to fully assist you here. To gather more details, respond to the private message. 

CoreyM_VZW

0 Likes