Re: Future text messages with the date 3/7/2014
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

m.r.canter wrote:

Wow! Thanks again for all your support. This is the first time I've been on this website. I don't see the phone bill as this is a corporate account.  I will try harder not to offend anyone.

I wasn't offended. It just boggles my mind that with all the locations the customer service number is posted running across someone who has Verizon Wireless and doesn't know it.

Since you are under a corporate account, you should get with your account representative for your account questions.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details m.r.canter! If you have not contacted us please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message with all mobile numbers that are experiencing this. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

- Once you accept their Follow request, you'll need to send them one at (look in the upper right-hand corner on their page).  They'll in turn have to accept your Follow request.  Once you both are Following each other, then you can send them a Direct Message:

m_r_canter

Thank you for your help!  Your instructions helped me "follow" TominqueBo. I have sent a private message to him/her.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome.  I hope you get your issue resolved.

0 Likes
m_r_canter

Thanks for your follow up. It has been resolved. I am not sure what vzw did

to fix it. They took the issue as a ticket, but never told me what they

found.

0 Likes