GPS Not Working
dannice240

I have a Droid X and my GPS has not been working for about a week now...

On Monday (8/15) I was in Indianapolis and at first it put me in Northern Arkansas.  About 30 minutes later it found the signal.

On Tuesday (8/16) in Birmingham, I had no GPS signal.

I am currently back in Rochester NY and the GPS still has no signal.  I can get location services via wifi, but that is not good enough for turn by turn.

I have uninstalled the new google maps update to no avail.  I have also done a hard reset, as well as removed the battery.

As you can see, I travel a lot, and I NEED this feature back.  Any thoughts??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: GPS Not Working
Not applicable

dannice240 wrote:

I have a Droid X and my GPS has not been working for about a week now...

On Monday (8/15) I was in Indianapolis and at first it put me in Northern Arkansas.  About 30 minutes later it found the signal.

On Tuesday (8/16) in Birmingham, I had no GPS signal.

I am currently back in Rochester NY and the GPS still has no signal.  I can get location services via wifi, but that is not good enough for turn by turn.

I have uninstalled the new google maps update to no avail.  I have also done a hard reset, as well as removed the battery.

As you can see, I travel a lot, and I NEED this feature back.  Any thoughts??

Thanks for posting.  I can certainly understand the issues you are having with your navigation I use mine all the time too!  Since you’ve done the master reset please PM me your name and number and I can see what other options we have for you. Hope this helps. Thanks.

0 Likes