Galaxy S4 mini powering on issues
kpinkie1111

My galaxy S4 mini turns on but gets stuck on the welcome screen. It will stay that way until I decide to remove the battery. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help!!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Galaxy S4 mini powering on issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We all know how important it is to have a working device, kpinkie1111. We need to get this up and running for you. Our hope is to get this started along with preserving all of your data that is currently on the device. The absolute worst case scenario will be a full wiping of the data and factory resetting the phone, but we’re going to try our best to avoid this.
We’ll need to pull up this link: http://spr.ly/6583BJMm5 . Of these steps only follow Steps 1-3, as we’ll deviate from these steps. Your Step 4 is instead to select Wipe Cache Partition. After a few seconds, Reboot will be highlighted at the top, and you’ll tap on the Power button to select this. Please let us know if this gets you device to fully turn on.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes