Getting charged for international phone call I did not make.
DSTARK68

My account was charged over $43.78 for one international call recently that I did not make. Finally got in touch with someone from customer service who basically called me a liar and that I made the call.  Then spoke to a supposed supervisor who would also tell me the same thing and would also tell me that phones can't get hacked which is a complete falsification of the truth these days.  I will not pay for a charge on a call that I did not make.  I have been a loyal customer for over 15 years and continually see discrepancies with Verizon as my bill keeps going up and the quality of service and lack of customer service declines.  Verizon can easily check my bill and see that I do not make international calls.  I am helpless about it. I have been using the Verizon service for many years and don't feel safe or confident in their product anymore.

0 Likes
Re: Getting charged for international phone call I did not make.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help with any concerns you have about the international phone call that is showing up on your bill. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist.

~Vic

0 Likes