Gizmo 2 Watch
Ace2011

Hello, I just bought both my kids a Gizmo Watch. I’m having issues with my sons step counter. Also, it keeps saying they are next door when they are sitting by me each time. 

If everyone is having the same issue why doesn’t Verizon fixed the issue so people don’t keep going thru the same thing. Why haven’t these issues been fixed? Instead Verizon keeps selling these watches to people? You keep letting all these kids down. 

Please advise on how to fix the issues above. 

Also, the step counter does not update to the gizmo hub either. 

0 Likes
Re: Gizmo 2 Watch
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ace2011, thank you so much for reaching out. We do want to make sure that all the features are working. How long has this been going on? Is there any damage to the watch at all? 

-Kevin

0 Likes
jmeadows
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also have a brand new gizmo 2 watch that the step counter will not work on most of the time. It works some days but not most. This is a simple feature on an expensive watch with the plan for a child. I would like it to work properly. Thanks!

0 Likes
krichardson36
Enthusiast - Level 1

I  bought two Gizmo watches for my sons for Christmas.   Since we have hooked them up we have had no luck with the step counters on either watch. They will track steps once in awhile but most of the time the steps don’t track on the watch or the app.   These are brand new watches  and we are very frustrated that they aren’t working as described. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jmeadows, we understand the importance of getting the most out of your device and are happy to help in any way possible. To clarify, is it just the step counter you are having issues with? Have you done any troubleshooting such as restarting the device? Is there any damage to the device? 

*Joshua

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

krichardson36, it's important that all the features on your device are working correctly. Have you attempted any resets on the devices?

*Brianna

0 Likes
jmeadows
Enthusiast - Level 1

The step counter is the only feature we are having issues with. No there is no damage. It is less than a month old.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure all of the features on the Gizmo Watch are working correctly is important. We are here to help. Are there any changes after you process the reset on the device https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-229652/?  

-Sylvia

0 Likes
jmeadows
Enthusiast - Level 1

Resetting is not the answer. The step counter will work some days but not others. If we turn the feature off the on through the app it will work for a day or two then stop again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with that Gizmo Watch. Let's go get your account and some information so we can get it running properly. Please, do us the kindness of sending us a Private Note.

*Faith

0 Likes