Re: Gizmo watch not receiving calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely don't want you to even consider leaving us. I really regret to learn that you weren't called back as promised. I would like to review the details and make sure you're set up for success. I will also send a Private Note, so we can continue. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are very sorry for the continuing issues that you are experiencing with being unable to receive calls using your Gizmo Watch device, AHanby. We definitely want to assist with this further in every way that we can. Please respond to the private message that we sent you and we will be more than happy to assist with this going forward. Thank you. BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
AHanby
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did anyone ever get an answer. I am on my second watch and having the same issue and I’m going through the same chat and phone calls. Last time we spent six hours on chats and calls over 3 days before they told me to get a replacement watch. The replacement took over a month to get to us b/c of a terms and condition verification issue in their system- however finally here. My kid was thrilled but we are back in tears after hour jn chats and no resolution. Please tell me someone figured it out  

0 Likes
AHanby
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok i finally after one month and 10 hours of chats and calls (multiple disconnects)  found the most wonderful verizon representative that figured out what the issue was with my order and not being able to accept terms and conditions. It took us a bit (few days) to work it out but he did it and watch arrived in today (2 days after he foxed issue)  I wish there was a way to give him a raise b/c he really went above and beyond and even called me back each day untilit was resolved 

Problem now is I am having the same issue with the watch. The first Representative on dec 26 told me if I move to the gizmo Disney watch I wouldn’t have the same issue so I upgraded paid extra  and the watch still has same issue.  You can call out from watch but will not allow anyone to call the watch.  I have searched on the Internet and I’m still on chat for the last hour but nobody can seem to figure it out. I am wondering if it is the phone number and if we can switch phone numbers

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
Adeterminedmom

Ok if anyone else has this issue where watch can call out but can not receive calls —im going to save  you a ton of time.  ITS NOT THE WATCH ITS THE PHONE NUMBER. Get a new number and be sure once its done to turn the watch off then on again  

I spent over 10 hours and a little over a month calling, using chat lines etc with super long holds and countless disconnects everytime they wouod try and research issue.  I was told i needed to reorder a new watch which was another big issue - super long story but order never shipped out b/c the terms and conditions page was locked and no one could figure it out.  Finally  I got that diamond in the rough- the Rep that went above and beyond and figured out the ordering issue and even called me back the next day b/c the system wouldn’t allow the new order in the system at first. Well he finally got it done and after a month of waiting for the watch I had it in two days later. Wish you could submit requests for bonuses for reps like this guy

Unfortunately the new watch had the same issue and after another two hours on chat and calls  I suggested trying a new number. (Someone mentioned it on this thread). I tried to do it online like the chat line told me but it wouldn’t let me right away. I then called and had to be transferred a few times but finally got a technical help desk rep who was able to set  up a new number and it worked. He even made sure the new line charge was removed so I wouldn’t have to call back and fight that issue. Unfortunately as always the line went quiet after a 20’min hold while he was fixing the last issue so I never got to thank him.
I never ever want to go through something like this again. From ordering the first time, re ordering again, to getting it to work- hands down worst experience ever. If it weren’t for my kids big watery eyes b/c Santas gift wasn’t  working I would have given up.     

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are very sad to learn of your experience with placing an order, as well as service with your Gizmo Watch. We certainly want everything to work for you.

We have sent you a Private Message, please only respond to that message going forward.

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
stefandlee

Having same issue with the one i purchased in March 2021. For a safety device this is unacceptable.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stefandlee, we want to make sure your device is working correctly allow us the opportunity to investigate. When did this concern start? What happens when you try to place a call to the GizmoWatch? Is the GizmoWatch able to place phone calls successfully? 

https://vz.to/2CB5ECx

https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-gizmowatch/

0 Likes