Go Unlimited Plan for 55+
mb2k
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been w verizon at least 20 years. I dont understand why the actual reward/upgrades went away. There is no benefit to being able to pay full price over 2 years for a new phone after several years of dedication.

0 Likes
Re: Go Unlimited Plan for 55+
mb2k
Enthusiast - Level 1

sorry, my message got cut off. So there is no value at all to upgrade available as it stands now. I'm a widow with a child, I'm trying to keep my bills paid, I saw the 55 plus plan from Verizon and was actually excited to turn 55 in January. Then I find out I don't live in the right state to qualify for the 55 plus plan, why is it state-specific? Then I see the buy one get one free on the new Samsung S10 still is it a reach for me to be able to afford that but I figure my son and I need new phones and maybe they'll last for a few years right? Well I'm sorry you can't get that deal unless you add a new line while there's only two of us and we already have two lines so what in the world would I do with a third line? And what in the world would that do to the amount I pay every month to Verizon for their service? That's a ridiculous offer. It makes me sad after all this time but I think I'm going to have to switch to T-Mobile. I know their coverage isn't as good, but they have the 55 plus plan and seem to reward their customers for being customer. I'm very disappointed in Verizon for not supporting the people who helped them build their company oh, it seems like after so many years of dedication they would help a customer out but they really don't.

0 Likes
Re: Go Unlimited Plan for 55+
boringusername
Master - Level 1

People that don't live in the listed states can get his plan. It is usually offered in the My Offers section. No offense you complain about money then you say you want one of the most expensive phones. By the way udner 2 year contracts the phones were never free or discounted since you would be paying higher plan pricing. No one has Verizon because theya re the cheapest. If money if the main concerned you'd be better off at t-mobile. Just a word of cause if your credit is not swesome they'll require a huge downpayment for phones. And their payment plans are for 3 years not 2. So hope you like holding on to your phone.

0 Likes