Gowireless vs Verizon store??
shimey
Enthusiast - Level 1

Now I am totally confused.

So I didn't really pay attention to the bag until  I got home. Anyway, this is the deal.

Got home... Looked at all the stuff and then realized everything is go wireless. This is the issue, I wanted into the store and it was Verizon verizon verizon everywhere on the door and everything.

SO now the real question.. Whats the difference between a verizon corporate store and gowireless? I didn't even think bout it, till after it was done that when they wanted to charge insurance to my card instead of the normal just adding to my bill.

So are they the same, different.... I kinda feel decieved....

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Gowireless vs Verizon store??
B33
Legend

shimey wrote:

So I didn't really pay attention to the bag until  I got home. Anyway, this is the deal.

Got home... Looked at all the stuff and then realized everything is go wireless. This is the issue, I wanted How about i Walked into the store and  it was Verizon verizon verizon Was everywhere on the door and everything.  And every were in the Store Correct.!

SO now the real question.. Whats the difference between a verizon Verizon corporate store and gowireless Go Wireless? I didn't even think bout  about it, till after it was done that when they wanted to charge insurance to my card instead of the normal just adding to my bill. << That's not Good.!

No there not the Same in the Least there a 3rd Party Retailer that sells Verizon Products & Plans but what you get at there stores May be New or it may Used this is what i have heard.. So this is why you have to be on the Alert side if you buy from them.... 

When you Go to a ( Verizon Corporate Store ) they will ask the Usual things how many Lines, What phone or Phones are you looking, What type of use do it need it for Business or Personal, Will you be doing allot of Text Messaging, Online use, things like that then they'll have you look at the plans and see what best Suites your Needs from there if you So choose to go with a Particular phone they'll ask to Check you Credit if things go in A Good Way they will tell you How many Lines you Qualify for.. And ask if you want to add any services and then ask if you want to Add Insurance to the Bill which i have always done through out the years of Owning Cell Phones.. And the phones are 100% new Condition of course if you have a issue you have 14 Days to Return it..

If it were me i would find out were the Nearest Corporate Store is Located in your Town if you Want me to Look give me the Area you live in not your Exact and i will search and see were the Nearest Store is to you..

Then i would take that Equipment Back to Go Wireless ask for a Refund.!  Then go to the Corporate Store.. b33

0 Likes
budone
Legend

B33 of you are going to correct others spelling and grammatical errors, you may want to check yourself first.

B33 wrote:

shimey wrote:

Got home... Looked at all the stuff and then realized everything is go wireless. This is the issue, I wanted How about i Walked into the store and  it was Verizon verizon verizon Was everywhere on the door and everything.  And every were everywhere in the Store Correct.!

SO now the real question.. Whats the difference between a verizon Verizon corporate store and gowireless Go Wireless? I didn't even think bout  about it, till after it was done that when they wanted to charge insurance to my card instead of the normal just adding to my bill. << That's not Good.!

No there  they're not the Same in the L least there  they're (Or they are) a 3rd Party Retailer that sells Verizon Products & Plans but what you get at there their stores May be New or it may Used, this is what i (The I should be capitalized) have heard.. So this is why you have to be on the Alert side if you buy from them.... 

When you Go to a ( Verizon Corporate Store ) they will ask the Usual things how many Lines, What phone or Phones are you looking, What type of use do it need it for Business or Personal, Will you be doing allot of Text Messaging, Online use, things like that then they'll have you look at the plans and see what best Suitessuits your Needs(Need a period and now capitalize the F in from) from there if you So choose to go with a Particular phone they'll ask to Check you Credit (Need a period and capitalize the I in if) if things go in A Good Way they will tell you How many Lines you Qualify for.. And ask if you want to add any services and then ask if you want to Add Insurance to the Bill which i have always done through out throughout the years of Owning Cell Phones.. And the phones are 100% new Condition (Period needed and capitalize the O in Of) of course if you have a issue you have 14 Days to Return it..

If it were me i (Capitalize I) would find out were where the Nearest Corporate Store is Located in your Town if you Want me to Look give me the Area you live in not your Exact and i will search and see were where the Nearest Store is to you..

Then i would take that Equipment Back to Go Wireless ask for a Refund.!  Then go to the Corporate Store.. b33

That being said, Go Wireless is a 3rd party re-seller. They may have an additional ETF to be concerned about if you suspend service, lower service levels, or do not pay your bill on time for the 1st 181 days of the contract.

I personally purchase all my VZW devices from the VZW website. However many do like getting the lower priced devices from other parties. You just need to be aware of the consequences if you  break the 3rd party contract.

B33
Legend

Bill I messed up a few words I admit it but at the Start of your response post shouldn't it Go as what i wrote under what you wrote.!  See we all make tiny mistakes from time to time I wanted to be upset over this but i'm not now i'm rejoice full.. I corrected my Errors   Now i'm going to Bed..

B33 of you are going to correct others spelling and grammatical errors, you may want to check yourself first.

B33 if you are going to correct others spelling and grammatical errors , you may want to check yourself first.

B33 wrote:

shimey wrote:

Got home... Looked at all the stuff and then realized everything is go wireless. This is the issue, I wanted How about i Walked into the store and  it was Verizon verizon verizon Was everywhere on the door and everything.  And every were everywhere in the Store Correct.!

No there're not the Same in the Least they're a 3rd Party Retailer that sells Verizon Products & Plans but what you get at their  stores may be New or it may Used, this is what I have heard.. So this is why you have to be on the Alert side if you buy from them.... 

When you go to a ( Verizon Corporate Store ) they will ask the usual things how many lines, What phone or phone's are you looking for, what type of use do it need it for Business or Personal, will you be doing allot of text messaging, Online use, things like that then they'll have you look at the plans and see what best suits your needs. From there if you so choose to go with a particular phone they'll ask to check your Credit. If things go in A good way they will tell you How many Lines you Qualify for.. And ask if you want to add any services and then ask if you want to add insurance to the bill which i have always done throughout the years of Owning cell phones.. And the phones are 100% new condition. course if you have a issue you have 14 days to return it..

If it were me I would find out where the nearest corporate Store is located in your town if you Want me to Look give me the Area you live in not your exact and i will search and see where the nearest Store is to you..

Then i would take that equipment back to Go Wireless ask for a Refund.!  Then go to the Corporate Store.. b33

That being said, Go Wireless is a 3rd party re-seller. They may have an additional ETF to be concerned about if you suspend service, lower service levels, or do not pay your bill on time for the 1st 181 days of the contract.

I personally purchase all my VZW devices from the VZW website. However many do like getting the lower priced devices from other parties. You just need to be aware of the consequences if you  break the 3rd party contract.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hey you two are really amusing me today.

who cares how you both correct spelling and grammatical errors?

This is a forum, no one cares about the spelling and I know I don't typing on a tablet like I do I make loads of errors.

But you both brought a chuckle to me with the wrong spellings etc. you used to correct each other.

Very big smile to you both!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

But it does make posts easier to read if everything is spelled right and grammatically correct.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

verizonmoderator1

MODERATOR NOTE to and :

Please note that this is a peer-to-peer discussion forum, customers helping other customers, and the states at the beginning: " Users of the Verizon Wireless Community are responsible for exercising careful and appropriate judgment in evaluating and taking action based on other participants' postings on Verizon Wireless Community, since such postings may reflect significantly different levels of knowledge and experience by participants. "

While this is primarily in reference to device usage, knowledge, and technical skills, it can also apply to language skills and the ability to clearly express oneself via the written word.   Please take this into account when reading and responding to others' posts.  Ask for clarification if there is an error or misspelling that makes the question unclear or ambiguous.  Otherwise, please be forgiving of "auto correct" or auto-complete" on devices and texting shorthand that has become so prevalent, and be tolerant of other errors that are not relevant to understanding the issue at hand.

Thank you for you consideration.

Verizon Moderator

<<>>

Not applicable

A person looking for assistance will not really care about spelling and grammer. I can read most of the gist of the postings.

When I make a typo and I do make them, I don't care its an error not the end of the world.

You have to have a sense of humor when reading some of these posts.