Grandfathered tier plan Removed.
rd1981

Does anyone know a higher organization that I can get in contact with in dealing with my plan being removed and not being reinstated? I have been getting the run around for about a month and I have had enough of it from the verizon dont customer service respresentative? I need to speak to someone that is above the low level csr. How do I file a complaint with the state or something? This is just unacceptable.

0 Likes
Re: Grandfathered tier plan Removed.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too. We'd certainly like to assist you in any way we can. Can you tell us more about your plan that you've stated was removed and not being reinstated? -Robert C.

0 Likes
rd1981

Nationwide Talk & Text UNL
$59.99 monthly charge
Unlimited monthly minutes
Email & Web Unlimited
$49.99 monthly charge
Unlimited monthly kilobyte
beg promo
Beginning on 07/24/11:
20% Access Discount
end promo beg promo
Beginning on 07/17/11:
20% - Feature Discount
end promo
UNL Picture/Video MSG
Unlimited monthly Picture & Video
UNL Text Messaging
Unlimited monthly M2M Text
Unlimited monthly Text                                                                                                                                              4G Smartphone Hotspot

This was my original plan as you can tell by the date of the '11. (I've been on this plan going on 11 years with no problems.) It was stolen away from me, not by my own doing, but because a customer care representative didn't know what she was doing and messed up my plan! The plan that I am on currently was suppose to be temporary. It seem as though they are trying to deceptively ween me into the 5G plan and not restore my grandfathered-in tier plan which I had since the 11'. In my area I don't even have 5G , so it's useless for me at the moment. When I speak to a customer care rep, they only give me a run around  answer and say they will get back with me within 7 days and after 7 days, I dont hear from them. One rep told me that my plan was suppose to be restored on the 17th of February. The 17th came, I checked my plan, and you can guess the outcome. Nothing Restored, I was still on the temporary plan. But this is how I am being treated and a 19 year loyal customer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your many years with us are truly appreciated, rd1981! We have sent you a Private Note to best assist. -Nikki

0 Likes
rd1981

I replied to your private note about how the situation had happened and has been transpiring since. You have to read it all. If you need more clarity on it .. let me know.

0 Likes