Great customer service?
Just_another_customer

I've been with Verizon for almost 10 yrs. I've upgraded my phone a few times, called and adjusted my plans a few times. Ive been very pleased with the service. But!!! I've recently moved from the southwest FL to south FL. Distance by car is about 220 miles as there isn't a straight line to cut across. I've dropped more calls in these few months then I've ever had in the past 13-14 yrs. I currently have an iPhone 4 which I dropped a few days ago. Phone still works. Only haves shattered screen. I happened to drove passed a Verizon store today. With nothing to do, I decided to make a u-turn and see the option I would've as far as replacing or getting a new phone. A lady greeted me and asked if she can help me. Told her why I was there and she looked up my account to see what my options would be. Well... I guess I'm late on a payment. 1 payment of $183 or $186. Her attitude changed and said there is a past due. There is nothing we can do for you unless the account is up to date. I told her my wife makes the payment. I will text her now and payment will be made by the end of business day. Her responses. There is an upgrade available but come back when the payment is made. Theres nothing we can do with a past due. As far as the shattered screen. You call go to the mall and there is a place where they can fix it for $50-$100. I was wondering about the insurance we have may help so I asked about it. It showed, I don't have insurance on my phone but my wife's does. OK! That makes a lot of sense!!! Now I feel like... Drop calls,  I've a shattered screen, I'm being told to leave the store because there's nothing they can do to help and that I should go somewhere else to fix it. At some point, I was going to pull $200 out and smack her in the face and say...  Here is my past due. Keep the change. It's for the unpleasant attitude you gave me and would you please cancel my services on both phone. The sad part of all is that the lady who helped/didn't help me is a store manager. I left without checking out any phones, went into my car and called the 1800#. He told me because store employee gets pay on commissions and they can't override the past due to gain sales (Verizon corporate rule). So basically.... She knows she wasn't going to make any money dealing with me and decided to send me elsewhere. Thanks store manager from store 329311 for your unpleasant attitude. Now that I know you get commissions. I will not buy anything from your store even if I stay with Verizon!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Great customer service?
Just_another_customer

Oh I forgot she question me about the drop calls. "Really? No way! That's impossible! It's your phone." Even my wife's phone drops calls. I told her.  I called the 1800# again once I was home to see if my lines are free to cancel and to see about the drop call issue. There are no reasons to stay with Verizon if I can't make a call out of my own house when I'm free to move on. So happened my call was "maybe monitored or recorded". The rep had to call me back 3 times.

0 Likes