Has Verizon Wireless always sucked this much and i've been blind to it, or is this a recent phenomenon?
anniek
Enthusiast - Level 3

In the last month, I've been blown off, misdirected, and told to buy a phone on craigslist by representatives at Verizon wireless stores.

I currently have a $360 past due balance on a device I returned a month ago, because I "returned it in the wrong billing cycle" and, in the last 24 hours, have dealt with customer service, in-store "assistance" and Financial Services, who finally put my account on hold pending the credit for the returned device on a "like new" replacement phone that one of these customer service people convinced me I needed, and which doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has Verizon Wireless always sucked this much and i've been blind to it, or is this a recent phenomenon?
mama23dogs
Legend

Wrong billing cycle?  That sounds like so much smoke to me....

Houston we have a training problem.

Before I go into options, I should explain how to keep your account going and file a dispute.

Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless

note the section on disputing a claim and keeping your bill current.  You need proof of dispute filing, so send by mail.  Follow the letter, and if needed contact the Better business bureau.