Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Has any one ever did the math on your recipes from verizion store?
Vanzanet84

So I bought 2 phones apple and  samsung. And never got a copy of my recipe ok. Well i kept kept getting this he feeling like I got  So I went down to the store to get a copy of my purchases to see what everything playect. So I do the math and this weird number pops up and guess what it's not the subtotal there us 109 missing from my charge and i was tld its the activation fee. Well if that's the case why is it not stated on my recipe and how coe it's hidden in my grand total. 3 employees could not figure our that it must have  they keep saying  activation it's only 35.00 per line that's 70 not 109.00 pur line.  I'm sorry but if you're going to add that to my bill you better explain it I want my money back that is that is so not right that's stealing nobody was told me what that money was for they didn't know what the money was for it was not put on my receipt so therefore I did not purchase it give me back my money give me back my money you took and cannot account for words account for where it's at and tell me where it's at on my receipt my receipt I've entitled to my money back That's misleading and it's stealing skilling you're stealing from your customers.

0 Likes
Re: Has any one ever did the math on your recipes from verizion store?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Good morning, Vanzanet84. We sent you a direct message to assist you further as we need to access your account to review the charges and check their accuracy of them. Please review your direct messages and reply to the one we sent you for assistance.

-Antonio

0 Likes
Re: Has any one ever did the math on your recipes from verizion store?
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@Vanzanet84 wrote:

So I do the math and this weird number pops up and guess what it's not the subtotal there us 109 missing from my charge 

What do you mean by this? ⬆️   Missing???
how did you pay for the phones? Cash, check, debit card, credit card?

please explain better .  

When you purchase a new phone using installments you have to pay sales tax up front on the full cost of the phone. Depending on your state law and tax percentage $54 per $800 or $900 phone for sales tax does not sound too unusual.  

0 Likes