Has anybody else had issues receiving a refund for returned equipment?
msrosey

On or about December 15, 2014 I contacted Verizon Customer Service to inquire about my iPhone 4S battery and the abbreviated battery life I surmised was due to the ios8 updates.  After a remote diagnoses by your representative I was informed the battery was failing (which I assumed was caused by the ios8 updates).  I was hoping a replacement would be offered, but an upgrade was offered instead, and I reluctantly agreed to upgrade to a newer phone.

I received the iPhone 5 and within a couple of weeks it stopped working.  I visited my local Verizon store in the hopes of a simple replacement, but they did not have any in stock.  The sales representative placed a call to Verizon and a replacement phone was ordered.  I was informed by the representative on the phone that I had to pay for the replacement phone, but that my payment would be credited when you received the old iPhone 5. The charge was $643.86 of which $450 was charged to my Verizon account with the remaining balance of $193.86 paid with my bank card.

Shortly after I received the replacement phone I returned the defective phone which was received by your company 1/28/15 (USPS Tracking No. removed).

I have made numerous phone calls to Verizon anticipating the funds should have been credited back to my account and bank card only to continually be frustrated with no results and on both Feb. 19 and March 3 spending over an hour on the phone.  Every time I called I had to explain my situation over and over like it was my first call.  It was not until yesterday that I finally received a ITS Ticked Number, even though I asked for some type of confirmation number in the past to at least have some level of confidence that the information had been recorded.

Adding to the frustration are the constant calls from Verizon requesting a payment from me to make the account current.  It seems like the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing within your organization.  I have been a customer for a while and have not had to deal with this level of frustration before.

I would appreciate it if someone in your organization would expediently provide the credit and refunds promised in January.

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes