Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Has anyone been able to talk with a human for the Verizon Wireless Customer Service?
verizonq

I have called multiple times and cannot find a way to speak to a person.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Has anyone been able to talk with a human for the Verizon Wireless Customer Service?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Prepaid or Postpay?  Prepay is *611 press 4,6,4.  Postpay is *611 press 1, 4, say "agent."

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone been able to talk with a human for the Verizon Wireless Customer Service?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

Prepaid or Postpay?  Prepay is *611 press 4,6,4.  Postpay is *611 press 1, 4, say "agent."

0 Likes
CarliniFed

I got it to work for prepaid using *611, then 2, then 4, 6, 4

0 Likes
heyitsemiltsemilyagai

I have the same problem! I'm floored that there is not a way to speak to a live agent! 

KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

No worries! There are many ways to contact us. You can reach out via chat, via Social Media, or by phone. You can even set up a callback and skip the hold time. Just click here for more information: http://spr.ly/6605JpzXU

-Jordan

0 Likes