Hate Verizon
Kgonzalez1992
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon messed up up my phone and is making me pay full price for someone else’s jacked up phone. I would never recommend this service to anyone. It’s been 4 days and my phone still can’t receive calls. I’m over this garbage service provider. Save your money and get services with someone else. 

Re: Hate Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is never how we want you to feel! Would you like us to take a look at your account and find some answers for you?

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes
Kgonzalez1992
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’ve spent the last 3 days on the phone with Verizon support and the only solution was to “send me a refurbished phone” yet I am still paying for a BRAND NEW PHONE. AND I’m still paying for my “Verizon service” which I’m not even able to fully access.  You’re welcome to try to help but good luck trying to call me, you know, since y’all messed up my ability to receive calls.... 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kgonzalez1992, making sure that you have a fully working device is key to keeping you connected. Your time is extremely important to us, and we want to be be sure to find a lasting solution. We'll be sending you a Private Note to better assist. 

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes